Rebel Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebel Gaming's First Annual GAME OF THE YEAR

3 posters

Go down

What was your favorite game of 2010?

Rebel Gaming's First Annual GAME OF THE YEAR I_vote_lcap0%Rebel Gaming's First Annual GAME OF THE YEAR I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Rebel Gaming's First Annual GAME OF THE YEAR I_vote_lcap0%Rebel Gaming's First Annual GAME OF THE YEAR I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Rebel Gaming's First Annual GAME OF THE YEAR I_vote_lcap50%Rebel Gaming's First Annual GAME OF THE YEAR I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Rebel Gaming's First Annual GAME OF THE YEAR I_vote_lcap50%Rebel Gaming's First Annual GAME OF THE YEAR I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

Rebel Gaming's First Annual GAME OF THE YEAR Empty Rebel Gaming's First Annual GAME OF THE YEAR

Post  KAS--Will Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:07 am

Yeah read it right folks! Nothing fancy, just a poll... vote for your overall FAVORITE GAME OF 2010! Your votes will be tallied up... and... the winner will just be the majority of Rebel Gaming's community that prefers that game. The Poll will close on the 15th of February!

Last edited by KAS--Will on Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
KAS--Will
KAS--Will
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Rebel Gaming's First Annual GAME OF THE YEAR Empty Re: Rebel Gaming's First Annual GAME OF THE YEAR

Post  KuRuSeDo Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:20 pm

Woohoo!! AC: Brotherhood took the lead! xD
KuRuSeDo
KuRuSeDo
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Kurusedo

Back to top Go down

Rebel Gaming's First Annual GAME OF THE YEAR Empty Re: Rebel Gaming's First Annual GAME OF THE YEAR

Post  RevengeofTHEJORRRG Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:47 pm

Where are Just Cause 2 and Fallout: New Vegas, exactly?

Last edited by RevengeofTHEJORRRG on Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
RevengeofTHEJORRRG
RevengeofTHEJORRRG

Back to top Go down

Post  KuRuSeDo Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:48 pm

Lmao. My brother (little) thinks its an awesome game...
He likes to blow off cars and then jump off with the parachute.

I like the game, but AC Brotherhood PWNS!
KuRuSeDo
KuRuSeDo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RevengeofTHEJORRRG Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:50 pm

KuRuSeDo wrote:Lmao. My brother (little) thinks its an awesome game...!

Because it is Very Happy
RevengeofTHEJORRRG
RevengeofTHEJORRRG

Back to top Go down

Post  KuRuSeDo Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:51 pm

Lmao. I know it is, but I don't think it is THAT awesome, if you know what I mean. xD

EDIT: That's my opinion, though.
KuRuSeDo
KuRuSeDo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RevengeofTHEJORRRG Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:54 pm

KuRuSeDo wrote:Lmao. I know it is, but I don't think it is THAT awesome, if you know what I mean. xD

EDIT: That's my opinion, though.

Yeah, it's THAT great. It's my GOTY. It takes a while and a lot of exploration to get into, but man it is great when you get going.
RevengeofTHEJORRRG
RevengeofTHEJORRRG

Back to top Go down

Post  KuRuSeDo Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:56 pm

I've been "going" in it. xD
I just like AC Brotherhood more....

and I laughed when I read your GOTY. xD
Not laughed at the game, laughed because
how you say its your GOTY... sounds funny. xD

EDIT:
And I gotta go~ So talk to you tomorrow! ;o
KuRuSeDo
KuRuSeDo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down