Rebel Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assault Container City (Gameplay Video from PAX 2010)

2 posters

Go down

Assault Container City (Gameplay Video from PAX 2010) Empty Assault Container City (Gameplay Video from PAX 2010)

Post  KAS--Will Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:40 pm

BRINK
"Assault on Container City" Video Analysis
(Videos are posted at bottom of page)

This is a video analysis done 100% by KAS--Will, any relation to any other analysis is merely coincidence and those who said I stole from their analysis can go F**K themselves. You can view and create your own responses by watching the videos in the following link(s).

In the video the following are displayed:
• Roles of different player classes (Soldier, Engineer, Medic
• Gameplay
• Heads Up Display (as of September 30th, 2010)
• SMART (Smooth Movement Across Random Terrain)

The following is discussed for these specific classes:
Engineer
Buff your weapon - Level 1 Engineers can buff their weapons to increase the weapon damage by 15% - 20%.
• Deploy Turrets - Unmanned, immobile, defensive turret.

Medic
Syringe Master - When your "Incapacitated" (or knocked down), Medics don't revive you, they just give your the choice to revive or not. (This was done so you don't get revived in combat, and if you do, it's your own fault).
• Medics can buff (increase)/heal themselves.

Soldier
Plant HE charges - Planet High Explosive charges to clear obstacles.
Ammo Sharing - The player can give ammo to friendlies in need. (Player can give himself/herself ammo).

Button Layout Notes:
X - Use button (IE Donate Syringe, Ammo Sharing, Plant HE Charges, Deploy Turret).
LS - Buff / Give self ammo. (While Incapacitated: Hold LS to apply Syringe).
D-Pad Right - (As Soldier) Flashbang?; (As Engineer) ???
D-Pad Left - (As Soldier) ???; (As Engineer) Deploy Turret; (As Medic) Syringe?
D-Pad Up - (Icon shown for all classes) Best for last guys. Smile I think this toggles the SMART button. The button will light up white ever once and a while, and at times you'll notice an icon in the Lower middle portion of the screen, showing a character running and after he stops using the SMART button the icon shows a character walking.

Once again...
This is a video analysis done 100% by KAS--Will, any relation to any other analysis is merely coincidence and those who said I stole from their analysis can go F**K themselves. You can view and create your own responses by watching the videos in the following link(s).

Source
http://www.splashdamage.com/content/assault-container-city-new-brink-gameplay-footage

SD Quality
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/pax-10-brink/705430?type=flv

HD Quality
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/pax-10-brink/705431

If you liked this and want me to do more, please tell me because I enjoy doing this. Smile (Now I'm officially sick of watching the gameplay trailer). Smile
KAS--Will
KAS--Will
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Assault Container City (Gameplay Video from PAX 2010) Empty Re: Assault Container City (Gameplay Video from PAX 2010)

Post  RevengeofTHEJORRRG Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:53 am

I forget why i'm so excited for Brink every now and again...Multiplayer in campaign and different points of view on the story sound awesome, but could someone remind me why I think this game looks like the second coming of gaming god (previously manifested as GTA:San Andreas)
RevengeofTHEJORRRG
RevengeofTHEJORRRG

Back to top Go down

Assault Container City (Gameplay Video from PAX 2010) Empty Re: Assault Container City (Gameplay Video from PAX 2010)

Post  KAS--Will Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:01 pm

I thought of GTA:SA kind of like the coming of an Anti-Christ it's so FUBAR. XD I'm looking forward to BRINK because of the SMART technology, I think it's really going to bridge the gap between First Person shooters and Platformers, which is where DICE failed.
KAS--Will
KAS--Will
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RevengeofTHEJORRRG Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:27 pm

KAS--Will wrote:I thought of GTA:SA kind of like the coming of an Anti-Christ it's so FUBAR. XD I'm looking forward to BRINK because of the SMART technology, I think it's really going to bridge the gap between First Person shooters and Platformers, which is where DICE failed.
Yah parkour is there, but its not my top thing...
RevengeofTHEJORRRG
RevengeofTHEJORRRG

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down