Rebel Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebel Gaming Rules [MUST READ]

Go down

Rebel Gaming Rules [MUST READ] Empty Rebel Gaming Rules [MUST READ]

Post  KuRuSeDo Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:43 pm

Welcome to Rebel Gaming, we hope that you enjoy you time here and more importantly continue to come back to visit. The first step to an enjoyable time on any site is being familiar with the rules of them.

1. This Forum is PG-13:
Rebel Gaming has a wide range of ages and it welcomes all of them. We want to make this a friendly environment that everyone can enjoy. I shall list a few things that you should avoid while you are on Rebel Gaming Forums. (This can be overlooked)
The following things to avoid include, but are not limited to:

• Swearing
  • Sexual Content Being a generic pervert
  • Harassment because of religion, race, gender, etc.
    Your believes are your believes, keep them to yourself.
  • Illegal drug references

2. Respect:
Respect others if you want to be respected. Your fellow users deserve just as much respect as the staff. Each of you is a person, and although it’s easy to forget you are talking to another human being on the other end of this "internet gaming world." Keep that in mind when speaking to people. A general good rule of thumbs is to treat people the way you would want to be treated. yes, you may discuss and all, but excessive fights/discussions will get you a warning.

3. Do Not Spam:
Making a post in a thread that has no relevance to that specific topic is considered spam. We wish to keep the forum looking as professional and clean as possible. This means if you don't have anything to add to the conversation, don't say it. Also, be sure to [keep on topic] of the thread, if you don't it’s considered not relevant to the thread and therefore, spam.

Before posting ask yourself the following questions:

• Has this topic been address and fully answered somewhere else?
  • Am I contributing to the topic?
  • Is my post only consisting of things like "Cool, thanx" "Whoa, never noticed that" or the ever wonderful "What?" "I don't care." "Troll" "n00b" or "I agree." If it’s not helping the topic, its spam
  • Is this the correct section to post this thread in?
  • Am I necro-posting?

1. Topic Spam
    If your thread is closed, or deleted by any of the staff member, do not post it again. It was closed for a reason.

2. Double Posting
    Double posting is when you make a post directly after yours. This forum does not allow that. There is an edit button. You are expected to use it, therefore do so.

4. Refrain from giving out Personal Information:
Gaming Rebel does not condone the exchanging of personal information. It's a dangerous thing to do and Forum Staff will not be held liable for any damages that may occur from this exchange of information.

5. Language:
In all public areas of the forum the language you are required to speak is English and/or Spanish. Our moderating staff cannot possibly know every language, and as such, cannot moderate any messages in languages they do not understand, to prevent harassment out of the moderators control, all other languages are only to be used in PM's.

6. Account responsibility:
The owner of the account is at all times responsible of anything that occurs on his/her account. Hackers, little brothers, cats, or mysterious glitches are no excuse.
KuRuSeDo
KuRuSeDo
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Kurusedo

Back to top Go down