Rebel Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jennifer Zdenek is a lieing mother!

2 posters

Go down

Jennifer Zdenek is a lieing mother!  Empty Jennifer Zdenek is a lieing mother!

Post  KAS--Will Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:59 am

UPDATE!
Thanks to JOOORG, the mother made up the entire story.

Little Julius turned out to have gave his account to someone else. Here's the e-mail...
Microsoft's E-mail wrote:The account Zombie Kill67 transferred from the Xbox it is normally seen on, to an Xbox in another city. The account earned several achievements for Halo 3 that can only be done online and in succession. It was clear they were unlocked out of order and offline. Earning successive online achievements out of order and offline is an impossible feat, not due to skill, but due to the technology of the system. It can only be done by modifying the account and faking the achievements.

In other words: The account was being played from a different location, that could only been done online, were done offline and unfairly.

I stand corrected. Smile

Original

Congrats Microsoft, everyone now has an official reason to hate you aside from having poor judgement with what the community wants. And stop giving cool gamer zone titles to people who don't deserve it, give it to me because that's frickin' hilarious! Very Happy

Here's a link to the video!

Last edited by KAS--Will on Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:15 am; edited 3 times in total
KAS--Will
KAS--Will
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jennifer Zdenek is a lieing mother!  Empty Re: Jennifer Zdenek is a lieing mother!

Post  RevengeofTHEJORRRG Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:21 am

RevengeofTHEJORRRG
RevengeofTHEJORRRG

Back to top Go down

Jennifer Zdenek is a lieing mother!  Empty Re: Jennifer Zdenek is a lieing mother!

Post  KAS--Will Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:07 am

RevengeofTHEJORRRG wrote:So who's really the bad guy here?

Jennifer Zdenek is a lieing mother!  Bobby-kotick

Still this guy. Razz

It's not that I'm bad, I overreacted to what really happened and made the biggest mistake any man can make, trust a woman...
JK
With all seriousness though, I still think Microsoft is douchey for taking away the old interface, but even though the little twat cheated and his mother lied about him NOT cheating, it was still really nice of Microsoft to give him a free month of XBox LIVE. The whole scenario did seem a bit suspicious...

Regardless, yeah I was a dick, callin' Microsoft dicks, I really thought to myself, "Oh hey, they really effed up this time!" Na... Oh well.
KAS--Will
KAS--Will
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RevengeofTHEJORRRG Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:18 pm

I don't blame you, it's his mother, she's the real villain here. (well, except bobby, obviously) I'm glad she came clean, but taking advantage of your sons disability to win the sympathy of the community is just sick. Microsoft were just following regular protocol. Anyway, all it did was reset his Achievements, no big deal.
RevengeofTHEJORRRG
RevengeofTHEJORRRG

Back to top Go down

Post  KAS--Will Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:14 pm

It was a big deal to the kid, he didn't think of it as cheating, which is really the only defense the mother has. But like all of us, it's our duty to follow the rules and guidelines Microsoft set out for us.
KAS--Will
KAS--Will
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down