Rebel Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quake Con 2011 Dates and more announced!

3 posters

Go down

Quake Con 2011 Dates and more announced! Empty Quake Con 2011 Dates and more announced!

Post  KAS--Will Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:11 pm

It's been a tough year 2010, for Zenimax... but their making a comeback with the announcements of BRINK's release date, and among other things, Elder Scrolls V, and Rage. So Zenimax has it's work put out for them, but now their making a few announcements for the annual Quake Con. It's completely free and it's at the Hilton Anatole Hotel in Dallas, Texas. From August 4th to the 7th there will be Quake tournaments and it's more popularly known for having the latest versions of Zenimax's top upcoming games available to play, and where a lot of people got their first taste of BRINK... to bad that was in 2010 and the game will be available by then, but if you like me and to eager to wait for Rage, you'll probably attend this.

Here's the skinny:

WHAT:

QuakeCon®️ is the ultimate video game festival and party. QuakeCon is open to the public and attendance is FREE thanks to the support of id®️ Software and Bethesda Softworks®️, the QuakeCon volunteer staff, and the 2011 event sponsors and exhibitors.

WHEN:

QuakeCon will take place August 4 – 7, 2011.

WHERE:

The Hilton Anatole Hotel in Dallas, Texas.

WHY:

QuakeCon will once again host North America’s largest BYOC (Bring-Your-Own-Computer) LAN party, with thousands of gamers hooking their systems up to play on a world-class network.

QuakeCon also offers nonstop fun and entertainment for those that don’t bring their own computers. Bethesda Softworks will offer the first chance anywhere for gamers to get their hands on upcoming titles, and the world’s leading technology companies will be on hand to demonstrate their latest hardware and software in the 45,000 square foot exhibit hall. Every day of QuakeCon is packed with contests, entertainment, announcements, panel discussions, and parties!

That's all ripped completely from the latest article of Quake Con, here's the official website I'm actually thinking about taking a trip to this to get my hands on Rage... Smile
KAS--Will
KAS--Will
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Quake Con 2011 Dates and more announced! Empty Re: Quake Con 2011 Dates and more announced!

Post  KuRuSeDo Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:18 pm

Do you know what do I hate about this>? That i can't go! D:
KuRuSeDo
KuRuSeDo
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Kurusedo

Back to top Go down

Quake Con 2011 Dates and more announced! Empty Re: Quake Con 2011 Dates and more announced!

Post  RevengeofTHEJORRRG Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:12 am

I'm just thinking, If I go then I'd be able to recognise you, but you would have no idea who I was! MWAHAHA!
A-hem.
I might. Never been to a convention before.
RevengeofTHEJORRRG
RevengeofTHEJORRRG

Back to top Go down

Post  KAS--Will Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:16 am

JOOORG, as soon as your silly ass opens your mouth, I'm going to know exactly who you are and I'm going to pull Luke out of a bag and throw him on you.
KAS--Will
KAS--Will
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KuRuSeDo Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:43 am

I envy both of you. Evil or Very Mad
KuRuSeDo
KuRuSeDo
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Kurusedo

Back to top Go down

Post  RevengeofTHEJORRRG Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:10 pm

KAS--Will wrote:JOOORG, as soon as your silly ass opens your mouth, I'm going to know exactly who you are and I'm going to pull Luke out of a bag and throw him on you.
LMAO. I imagine you're like the crazy cat lady but with Lukes instead of cats.
Whatever, I'll just do my best american accent (which is somewhere between Schwartzenegger and Vince the Shamwow guy) and you will be none the wiser, crazy Luke chucker lady!
RevengeofTHEJORRRG
RevengeofTHEJORRRG

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down