Rebel Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlayStation Murder: Grisly Details Shock Philadelphia

Go down

PlayStation Murder: Grisly Details Shock Philadelphia Empty PlayStation Murder: Grisly Details Shock Philadelphia

Post  KuRuSeDo Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:34 pm

A municipal court in Philadelphia heard the confession yesterday of Kendall Anderson, a 16 year-old who will stand trial for the murder of his mother over a Playstation system.

According to his confession, on the evening of Thanksgiving, Anderson argued with his mother, Rashida Anderson, for an hour and a half, an argument that culminated in Rashida confiscating the boy's PlayStation. In response, Kendall waited until Rashida was asleep and then attacked her with a claw hammer, delivering over 20 blows, beating his own mother to death her bed.

"I couldn't stand the arguing," The youth's confession reads.

Later, in an attempt to dispose of the body, Anderson dragged the corpse down to the kitchen, where he attempted to cremate her in the oven. That (obviously) failed, so Anderson smashed her corpse in the head with a chair leg, and eventually hid her body outside in an alley under some debris.

"If I could, I would not do it again," Anderson's confession reads. "I really miss my mom . . . she was the only person who cared for me."

The grand jury decided Anderson to stand trial for murder, possession of an instrument of crime and abuse of corpse.
KuRuSeDo
KuRuSeDo
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Kurusedo

Back to top Go down