Rebel Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heads up Console gamers, Diablo III may be headed your way!

2 posters

Go down

Heads up Console gamers, Diablo III may be headed your way! Empty Heads up Console gamers, Diablo III may be headed your way!

Post  KAS--Will Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:50 pm

As of the now there are only 2 games Blizzard is currently working on, World of Warcraft's expansion, and Diablo III. Now assuming you read the title of this post you already know for sure what I am going to address, but infact everything I'm about to say is completely speculation.

According to Blizzard's job page, their currently hiring Lead Designers, Lead Programmers, and Senior Producers all for "Console". Heads up Console gamers, Diablo III may be headed your way! Diabloiiiconsolelisting

There's some speculation on how this might work, and there's also a lot of bash that PC gamers are giving console gamers. Let me say, I'm merely interested to see how well this game plays out on the PC and consoles, if Blizzard does follow through with it. Aside from that I think FPS's, MMO's, and a couple other genres should be PC only... Before the bashing starts too, you may want to take this quote from Blizzard into consideration:
"We’re exploring a Diablo-related concept for consoles and are currently looking to fill a few senior console-related positions on the Diablo III team...Please note that this is not an announcement of a console title."

I'm taking it as a "Oh crap, I don't think they would assume that if we were open about recruiting for a console related game... we should have waited till after we announced the console port."

Aside from that, I'm sure the true experience is on the PC, but it would be nice to not have to sacrifice my new laptop for Diablo III.
KAS--Will
KAS--Will
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Heads up Console gamers, Diablo III may be headed your way! Empty Re: Heads up Console gamers, Diablo III may be headed your way!

Post  RevengeofTHEJORRRG Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:56 am

Yaaay Diablo 3 is coming to consoles! Now I can play it too! Yaaay!
What is Diablo 3?
RevengeofTHEJORRRG
RevengeofTHEJORRRG

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum