Rebel Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINK / Duke Nukem Forever needs your help!

3 posters

Go down

BRINK / Duke Nukem Forever needs your help! Empty BRINK / Duke Nukem Forever needs your help!

Post  KAS--Will Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:22 pm

One of the biggest beefs I and among many developers have with the media, is when they get involved with gaming... I don't mind X-Play because at least Adam Sessler knows what he's talking about but here's a list of the nominees for game of the year. You can preview the rest of this list from the site, but the list is so crappy or scares me so much... I'm scared to watch it even though the entire time I'm going to be criticizing it saying why/how I think it should be better. The awards will honestly mean nothing to me, like even if a single game somehow wins all the awards, I'll just shrug my shoulders and won't even bother checking the game out for THOSE awards...

http://www.spike.com/event/vga/page/vote/category/40419/game-of-year

One thing I wanted to address however, something you can do to let your voice get heard, is tell what game your most excited for! Very Happy I already voted, and gave it to Duke Nukem, but now I regret it because for all I know, Gearbox is doing the same thing 3D Realms was doing... what ever the hell that was...

Vote here!: (Here's your chance to vote Alex)
http://www.spike.com/event/vga/page/vote/category/40613/most-anticipated
KAS--Will
KAS--Will
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

BRINK / Duke Nukem Forever needs your help! Empty Re: BRINK / Duke Nukem Forever needs your help!

Post  Alx_R_U Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:28 pm

Haha sorry didnt vote for duke nukem. Smile
Alx_R_U
Alx_R_U
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Back to top Go down

BRINK / Duke Nukem Forever needs your help! Empty Re: BRINK / Duke Nukem Forever needs your help!

Post  KAS--Will Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:42 pm

Well what did you vote for?
KAS--Will
KAS--Will
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RevengeofTHEJORRRG Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:58 am

Well...those lists blow balls. The GOTY should be Case Zero shouldn't it? I mean, 7 hours is what you get from CoD these days, and it costs $55 less.
Halo Reach was....average
ME2 was worse than ME1
God of War 3 was CRAP compaired to 1 and 2. The story was retarded.
RDR from what i've heard is like Grand Theft Horse 4, and therefore sucks.
Case Zero was best bang for yer buck.
RevengeofTHEJORRRG
RevengeofTHEJORRRG

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down