Rebel Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Splinter Cell 6 (Tom Clancy not involved?)

3 posters

Go down

Splinter Cell 6 (Tom Clancy not involved?) Empty Splinter Cell 6 (Tom Clancy not involved?)

Post  KAS--Will Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:42 am

If anybody knows anything, THE biggest author in the video game franchise, is Mr. Tom Clancy. It all started when Red Storm developed Tom Clancy's best selling novel, "Rainbow Six". Later they would go on to make a, woodland version of Rainbow Six, Ghost Recon, then came Splinter Cell.

I was never much for Splinter Cell. Splinter Cell wasn't even a novel (not that Ghost Recon wasn't) but it was a stealthy game, and I hated stealthy games, especially when you fail and have to start over... SOCOM US Navy SEALs. Anyway back on topic, Splinter Cell has always been about espionage. Nothing but espionage. However not a bad thing, the series grew greatly, and even so... it's actually the only Tom Clancy series that the years have been good to.

Just recently, Ubisoft, unofficially announced Splinter Cell 6. I said "Oh shit... not another one..." too.
KAS--Will
KAS--Will
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Splinter Cell 6 (Tom Clancy not involved?) Empty Re: Splinter Cell 6 (Tom Clancy not involved?)

Post  RevengeofTHEJORRRG Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:21 pm

I was never much for Splinter Cell either. I like stealthy games, but Splinter Cell doesn't get it. It's too linear and AI is too dumb and you pretty much have to kill everyone anyway, which undermines the stealth. I''m not a fan.
RevengeofTHEJORRRG
RevengeofTHEJORRRG

Back to top Go down

Splinter Cell 6 (Tom Clancy not involved?) Empty Re: Splinter Cell 6 (Tom Clancy not involved?)

Post  KuRuSeDo Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:35 pm

I only played a Splinter Cell game once~
And I believe I played it for 10 minutes...
I don't like Splinter Cell much....
KuRuSeDo
KuRuSeDo
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Kurusedo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum