Rebel Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

King Jong-Il's Eldest Son: A Gamer?

3 posters

Go down

King Jong-Il's Eldest Son: A Gamer? Empty King Jong-Il's Eldest Son: A Gamer?

Post  KAS--Will Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:15 am

I bet he's certainly not pleased to see that he's the main villian in the new title, Homefront...

In this wikiLeak, leak, King Jong -Il's sons are far to "inexperienced" in governing, and Jong-Il is a little intimidated to letting his sons succeed him says this WikiLeak source from a US consult in Shanghai.

There is consensus among xxxxx that, at least for the moment, none of KJI's three sons is likely to be tapped to succeed him. xxxxx considers the two youngest sons, Kim Jong-chol and Kim Jong-un, far too inexperienced and incapable of effective governance. xxxxx, observing that KJI's oldest son, Kim Jong-nam, is "too much of a playboy," Kim Jong-chol is "more interested in video games" than governing, and Kim Jong-un is simply too young. Additionally, KJI had been groomed for many years to replace his father and former North Korean leader Kim Il-Sung before the latter passed away. In contrast, xxxxx, none of the sons has received similar preparatory treatment.

So hopefully, Jong-Chol will succeed his father, and stop this Communist government so we can finally dominate North Korea in the virtual world.
KAS--Will
KAS--Will
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

King Jong-Il's Eldest Son: A Gamer? Empty Re: King Jong-Il's Eldest Son: A Gamer?

Post  RevengeofTHEJORRRG Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:46 pm

If I knew about Homfront and I was that kid, I would SOOO play it!
He probably just plays Starcraft though
/racism.
RevengeofTHEJORRRG
RevengeofTHEJORRRG

Back to top Go down

King Jong-Il's Eldest Son: A Gamer? Empty Re: King Jong-Il's Eldest Son: A Gamer?

Post  KuRuSeDo Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:26 pm

What does this have to do with Homefront?
I didn't understand quite well.
KuRuSeDo
KuRuSeDo
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Kurusedo

Back to top Go down

Post  KAS--Will Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:05 pm

Homefront is about King Jong Il's (leader of North Korea) son succeeding him, his son bringing the world together, then start an all out war with America. It's an okay story, but I think their going to make it a little more in depth than that.
KAS--Will
KAS--Will
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down