Rebel Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Assassins Creed To Be Announced In May

2 posters

Go down

New Assassins Creed To Be Announced In May Empty New Assassins Creed To Be Announced In May

Post  KuRuSeDo Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:59 pm

Ubisoft plans to release a new installment in its Assassin’s Creed franchise sometime before March 31, 2012. And, no, it is not Ubisoft's previously announced Assassin's Creed: Lost Legacy 3D.

As CVG reports, Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot said during an investor call today that more details will be revealed in May, but he was willing to say that the next AC would be a “packaged title,” and it will be released “this year.” When asked for clarification, a Ubisoft rep told me Guillemot was referring to Ubisoft’s next fiscal year, not the 2011 calendar year.

This may in fact mean we will see a new AC by year’s end, since this period extends from April 1, 2011 to March 31, 2012, however Ubisoft said back in July that AC would be taking a breather in 2011, so I guess we’ll see.

Honestly, I would be shocked (if pleasantly surprised) if Ubisoft decided to officially announce in May that AC3 was coming out this holiday season (all previous console AC titles have released in November), a mere seven months before the end of the year, but crazier things have happened. I mean, I just did my homework! Everything is permitted!
KuRuSeDo
KuRuSeDo
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Kurusedo

Back to top Go down

New Assassins Creed To Be Announced In May Empty Re: New Assassins Creed To Be Announced In May

Post  RevengeofTHEJORRRG Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:54 pm

Oh sweet. I hope it's set somewhere new.
RevengeofTHEJORRRG
RevengeofTHEJORRRG

Back to top Go down

New Assassins Creed To Be Announced In May Empty Re: New Assassins Creed To Be Announced In May

Post  KuRuSeDo Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:26 am

Yeah me too. xD
... and there's a high chance that's gonna be somewhere else.
KuRuSeDo
KuRuSeDo
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Kurusedo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum