Rebel Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Review the XBox 360 Interface Update!

3 posters

Go down

Review the XBox 360 Interface Update! Empty Review the XBox 360 Interface Update!

Post  KAS--Will Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:59 pm

Everyone here post your opinion on the new 360 Interface.
KAS--Will
KAS--Will
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Review the XBox 360 Interface Update! Empty Re: Review the XBox 360 Interface Update!

Post  RevengeofTHEJORRRG Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:18 pm

I'll tell you when I get it, but Xbox.com is way more convienient now!
RevengeofTHEJORRRG
RevengeofTHEJORRRG

Back to top Go down

Review the XBox 360 Interface Update! Empty Re: Review the XBox 360 Interface Update!

Post  KAS--Will Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:14 pm

I think it's okay. I prefer the last XBox setup. The one prior to that was pretty ancient and I don't remember it much. The last one was simple, and dark; I always wished it popped up faster.

This new one just brightens everything and every time I open up the guide I feel like I'm being flashed. The friends list gave me a major headache just flipping through my friends which was pretty epic fail...
KAS--Will
KAS--Will
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RevengeofTHEJORRRG Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:36 pm

Afer getting used to it, I gotta say its not so bad. Yeah, quickly scrolling sideways is like being brainwashed, but it looks good. That being said, seeing whats next is harder, and text is smaller, and its blindingly bringht, and finding certain things in XBLM is harder, but.....Jeez new Xbox LIVE does suck.
RevengeofTHEJORRRG
RevengeofTHEJORRRG

Back to top Go down

Post  Alx_R_U Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:12 pm

Yeah Im not gonna lie. This new interface is a downgrade. But considering I dont have a Kinect I really cant experience it to its TRUE potential. But god the xbox guide button is attrocious. Felt like I was being blinded. The problem is is that there isnt any shading to balance the xbox out. I also have a problem with just the overall layout. I like to customize the theme on mine and when I do the different panels and white gradient totally make it impossible to see. This is a serious problem. People are spending $2 for something that they wont even be able to see.

Review the XBox 360 Interface Update! Xbox-310Review the XBox 360 Interface Update! Blurb_10
Alx_R_U
Alx_R_U
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down