Rebel Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

19th Birthday, 1st on Rebel Gaming! :D

3 posters

Go down

19th Birthday, 1st on Rebel Gaming! :D Empty 19th Birthday, 1st on Rebel Gaming! :D

Post  KAS--Will Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:29 pm

Yep, today 19 years ago at 5AM this morning, my sorry ass was shat outta my mom and into this crappy world... :/ My wishlist consisted of the following... (And all of these are possible)

- Class to be cancelled (it happened) Very Happy
- My GF to come over (it happened) Very Happy
- Preorder copies of BRINK and Duke Nukem Forever completely paid for! (it happened) Very Happy
- Treyarch to go bankrupt/entire building to be destroyed, along with the nuking of Activision (didn't happen yet... still have 5 and a half hours left...) :/
- Play COD4/MW2 with my buddies (kinda happened) Smile
- Splash Damage and/or Gearbox to give us an announced, specific date for when BRINK/Duke Nukem Forever will be released (kinda happened) Smile
- Gearbox stops fartin' around with Borderlands and work on Duke Nukem Forever... seriously, I've been waiting 13 frickin' years!
- Duke Nukem, BRINK, Call of Duty 4, or MW2 T-shirt

On another note, Alex said that he'd buy me a Black Ops T-shirt, FTR, I'm going to record me burning it and pissing on it. bounce That's me... excited and impatient. Smile
KAS--Will
KAS--Will
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

19th Birthday, 1st on Rebel Gaming! :D Empty Re: 19th Birthday, 1st on Rebel Gaming! :D

Post  KuRuSeDo Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:33 pm

HAHAHAHA! That wishlist is funny! XD
Happy Birthday KAS! clown
KuRuSeDo
KuRuSeDo
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Kurusedo

Back to top Go down

19th Birthday, 1st on Rebel Gaming! :D Empty Re: 19th Birthday, 1st on Rebel Gaming! :D

Post  RevengeofTHEJORRRG Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:08 am

I think I'd give up a few birthdays for a good Activision nuking
RevengeofTHEJORRRG
RevengeofTHEJORRRG

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down