Rebel Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinity Ward's last words before MW2...

3 posters

Go down

Infinity Ward's last words before MW2... Empty Infinity Ward's last words before MW2...

Post  KAS--Will Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:30 pm

KAS--Will
KAS--Will
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Infinity Ward's last words before MW2... Empty Re: Infinity Ward's last words before MW2...

Post  RevengeofTHEJORRRG Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:45 pm

So wait, their saying MW2 was made specifically to be shit? I would have to say that they succeeded.
Well done Infinity Ward!
RevengeofTHEJORRRG
RevengeofTHEJORRRG

Back to top Go down

Infinity Ward's last words before MW2... Empty Re: Infinity Ward's last words before MW2...

Post  KAS--Will Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:11 am

Not necessarily... there's the conspiracy (in other words: The BELIEF, but no visual evidence) that IW sabotaged their engine and game to screw over the rest of the franchise. Since Treyarch was leaching off them, they probably came up with the brilliant idea to make the engine almost impossible to modify (maybe that's why they chose client servers, so there's no mods on the PC).
KAS--Will
KAS--Will
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KuRuSeDo Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:56 pm

Oh wow! IW really sucks! xD
KuRuSeDo
KuRuSeDo
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Kurusedo

Back to top Go down

Post  KAS--Will Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:06 am

You say sucks, I say brilliant.
KAS--Will
KAS--Will
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RevengeofTHEJORRRG Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:36 am

Hmm...I'm skeptical about the self sabotage. While the plot holes were the size of doorways and there were so many that it made the whole game look like a block of swiss cheese, I don't think they did it to spite Activision. I get the feeling they made it up pretty bloody fast. It feels so me as if they never planned a Modern Warfare 2, which makes sense judging by the unbelievable success of CoD4 and how loose the connection is between the two games. I think a sequel was Activision's idea, so IW were pretty much forced to make it bigger, louder, and ultimately, shorter and rubbisher in the single player department, and glitchy and less balanced in the multiplayer department.

Also, what the hell is this? >> Basketball
RevengeofTHEJORRRG
RevengeofTHEJORRRG

Back to top Go down

Post  KuRuSeDo Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:57 am

Uhm. I'm kinda lost. oK... IW screwed up their engine... does this have to do with the new stuffs happening in MW2 Multiplayer? I've seen people, and a whole lobby in a game, with speed hack, super jump, and other hacks and glitches and stuff....
KuRuSeDo
KuRuSeDo
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Kurusedo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down