Rebel Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlefield 3 Teaser released!

3 posters

Go down

Battlefield 3 Teaser released! Empty Battlefield 3 Teaser released!

Post  KAS--Will Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:48 pm

Battlefield 3 Teaser released! Battlefield-3-News-Coming-Soon

There's always been a neck and neck rivalry with Battlefield games and Call of Duty. It all started in 2002 when Battlefield 1942 was released and dominated the multiplayer only game, with no story what so ever, the core concept was getting in a tank, or whatever vehicle you wanted and dominate the opposition, the game sold very well and become a sensation almost immediately. Earlier in the year though, Activision had it's sights on Call of Duty, a game being made by an independent developer known as Infinity Ward and immediately bought the company and the license to Call of Duty and in late 2003, the game was released and considered one of the best WWII FPS's of all time.

In 2005, Call of Duty 2 was released, shocking and awing the world, but at the same time, so was Battlefield 2. Call of Duty 2 won over XBox 360 fans and hardcore COD fans, however, Battlefield 2 had a revolutionary MMO like multiplayer system that worked, and players loved internationally!

2007 came around and Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare stole the hearts of millions and was the beginning point as what would be known later as the "Call of Duty years". Battlefield: Bad Company would be released the following year but would be severely overlooked.

In 2009 after Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 was released, Battlefield: Bad Company 2 would be released in March 2010, but would again not live up to the demand and hype of MW2, and not as badly, but again slightly overlooked compared to MW2. It was buried again by Call of Duty: Black Ops.

Your probably wondering why I gave the history and rivalry between Battlefield and Call of Duty?
Because this time, Battlefield has it's sights on Call of Duty. This shit just got personal...

KAS--Will
KAS--Will
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3 Teaser released! Empty Re: Battlefield 3 Teaser released!

Post  KuRuSeDo Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:00 pm

I'm not a big fan of Battlefield, and this teaser shows nothing.
I'm not interested in this game so far. Razz

I was gonna post it a few days ago, but I was too lazy. xD
KuRuSeDo
KuRuSeDo
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Kurusedo

Back to top Go down

Post  RevengeofTHEJORRRG Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:35 am

I've only ever played 1943 and 2. Both are good. I'll keep my eye on it. Is it doing consoles this time?
RevengeofTHEJORRRG
RevengeofTHEJORRRG

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down