Rebel Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John Riccitiello believes Battlefield can out do COD.

3 posters

Go down

John Riccitiello believes Battlefield can out do COD. Empty John Riccitiello believes Battlefield can out do COD.

Post  KAS--Will Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:43 am

John Riccitiello believes Battlefield can out do COD. BbC2-vs-cod5mw2

In a recent interview with Kotaku, EA CEO John Riccietiello; stated his opinion on the Battlefield vs. Call of Duty franchise stand off.

"I think it's interesting that [DICE's] Battlefield Bad Company 2 got the same Metacritic score as [Call of Duty:] Black Ops." Both games currently have a Metacritic score of 88. Riccitiello hopes that Battlefield will pull ahead next year.

"If I had to pick the story I'd like to play out next year is we ship a 90 and they ship an 85. [Activision has] an awful lot of momentum without their brand, no doubt. What I've witnessed a couple of times in the games industry is the way you unseat a market leader is you make a better game a couple of times in a row."

I thought Battlefields prime was when the first one came out, and shortly after, Battlefield 2. After that, it was all down hill. Even then, BF2 only had the top spot for a year because a year later, COD was on the horizon and stealing the spotlight from PC gamers. Then it never really got a good standing on the consoles until Bad Company, and that was AFTER COD4.

So can BF make a come back? Well my expectations for BF3 is BF2, with Frostbite engine, which is interesting, so lets see if it works.
KAS--Will
KAS--Will
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

John Riccitiello believes Battlefield can out do COD. Empty Re: John Riccitiello believes Battlefield can out do COD.

Post  RevengeofTHEJORRRG Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:03 pm

I love thhe didn't men "out-do" as "out-sell" for once. He means make a better game. Good man, good on him.
RevengeofTHEJORRRG
RevengeofTHEJORRRG

Back to top Go down

John Riccitiello believes Battlefield can out do COD. Empty Re: John Riccitiello believes Battlefield can out do COD.

Post  KuRuSeDo Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:29 pm

I don't like Battlefield much.
KuRuSeDo
KuRuSeDo
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Kurusedo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down