Rebel Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ken Levine (Lead Developer of Bioshock) and his opinion on PC gaming

2 posters

Go down

Ken Levine (Lead Developer of Bioshock) and his opinion on PC gaming Empty Ken Levine (Lead Developer of Bioshock) and his opinion on PC gaming

Post  KAS--Will Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:25 pm

Ken Levine is well known for his work to Bioshock, and in the recent development of Bioshock Infinite, he took some time off, talked to Kotaku about his opinion on PC gaming's future. A lot of people think PC gaming is being out down by consoles... developers believe otherwise...

http://kotaku.com/5675559/the-future-of-pc-gaming-according-to-the-lead-creator-of-bioshock?skyline=true&s=i
KAS--Will
KAS--Will
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ken Levine (Lead Developer of Bioshock) and his opinion on PC gaming Empty Re: Ken Levine (Lead Developer of Bioshock) and his opinion on PC gaming

Post  RevengeofTHEJORRRG Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:48 am

Hmm.well I don't know aboutPC gaming being the fure, being the pain in the dick it is to even do, but I sorta see what he means.
RevengeofTHEJORRRG
RevengeofTHEJORRRG

Back to top Go down

Ken Levine (Lead Developer of Bioshock) and his opinion on PC gaming Empty Re: Ken Levine (Lead Developer of Bioshock) and his opinion on PC gaming

Post  KAS--Will Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:57 pm

I like how Free-2-Play PC games are making a huge impact right now (Quake LIVE, Battlefield Heroes, and MODs on Half-Life).
KAS--Will
KAS--Will
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down